Friday, June 20, 2008

White Trash

This post is in honor of my sister in law, Alice. Ali likes to give people in Tennessee a hard time about being "white trash". Because of the following picture, I believe Ali is starting to like our white trash ways of life.


What is so different about this picture you ask? These are just 5 gallon buckets, right? Well not for Abigail, Sophia & Bella. These are their suitcases!! Yes, all their clothes and shoes are stuffed in these buckets. The girls came to spend a few days with us at Grammy's house and these were the suitcases they brought. What a creative way to find multiple uses for buckets. Way to go Ali and welcome to TRASHVILLE!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, no worries...OF COURSE, I think this is fuuny! I think I will even link.

Mother 25 - 8 said...

That is HILARIOUS!

The Dreamer said...

Now that is creative!!! It surely isn't anything I would see in New England....ONLY IN TENNESSEE!

I drove down our road the other afternoon and someone had taken their old pick up truck...layed plastic in the bed of it...filled with water...and 3 kids were playing in this "Toyota Kiddie Pool"!

I LOVE Tennessee!

Erick Wills said...

That is my sister and she has been a "little bit country." Nice job Ali. That is totally hilarious.

Mozi Esme said...

How resourceful! She would do well in Africa, I think.

tiki_lady said...

roflrofl!

Cody said...

hey! i just found your blog, very cute :) are you guys still coming to visit?! just let us know when and we'll fire up the barbeque!

The Dennis's said...

I love it! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! i love it